Monday 23 November 2015

INTERRAILING PHOTO DIARY


If you follow me on social media, you will of probably seen that for five weeks during the summer I went Interrailing, you can find out more about it on their website but summarised, they enable you to purchase one train ticket that is valid on near enough any train within Europe for the length of time that you have chosen. I chose the one month global pass, and for two weeks I was with my parents; mostly staying in apartments, and then for the next three weeks I was 100% on my own, doing my own thing and staying in hostels! Pretty much anybody that I met during the trip, or that I spoke to before or after it was so surprised that I did it alone, however it is probably one of the best things I have ever chosen to do! I could stick to my own schedule, do my own thing, meet so many new and exciting people and just have things completely my own way for three whole weeks.

If you would like a much more detailed post with more information on how the actual trip was, my experiences, packing tips, advice on trains or anything along those lines, please do let me know! But for now, here are some of my favourite photos from my trip! I wanted to split it up into separate posts for each county but seeing as I visited 12 countries it would take much too long!

In case you were wondering, I would have to say that my favourite cities were Berlin, Ljubljana and Budapest, however I loved them all for a different reasons!


















































Amsterdam (The Netherlands)


Berlin (Germany)

Warsaw (Poland)
Prague (Czech Republic)
 Bratislava (Slovakia)

Vienna (Austria)



 Budapest (Hungary)

Ljubljana (Slovenia)



Lake Bled (Slovenia)

Zagreb (Croatia)

Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)


















Belgrade (Serbia)


Sofia (Bulgaria)



Again, please let me know if there was anything you would like to know about in a more detailed post, or feel free to tweet me. If you wanted to see any more photos, have a look on my Instagram account.

15 comments:

  1. Love your photos, your photography is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information is very nice, thank you very much for sharing this useful information.
    Many important thing I got from this article that you write.
    Cara Menghilangkan Batu Empedu Obat untuk Menghilangkan Bisul Cara Mencegah Asma Agar Tidak Kambuh Lagi Obat untuk Penyembuhan Kandidiasis Gejala dan Penyebab Radang Paru-Paru
    Still share things more interesting, ok !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you present the information very useful ,
    Obat Penghilang Keloid

    ReplyDelete
  4. good on your iPhones is to have a gadget with or greater. You can kodidownloadtv Windows and iOS. Lately, the Kodi-focused OpenELEC nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good so this is a requirement greater than it is an option. visit watergadget thanks to this version air vent system as well as hood nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, Thank you for sharing with us, and we sincerely hope you will continue to update or post other articles.
    cara mengatasi lambung panas dan perih

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.