Saturday 24 March 2012

Ladybird ladybird, fly away home...

Hello everyone,
I painted this on my nails yesterday, and I thought it looked so lovely that I just had to share it with you!

I used technic's Carnival and Rimmel's Misty Jade (which I mentioned in my last post)
While I was taking my photos a little ladybird came along and it was so cute I just had to take some photos of it!
I am really loving having glittery nails at the moment, if you hadn't guessed from my last post! If you have any recommendations for glitter nail varnishes, please let me know! 
Oh and I've heard rumors about the GOSH holographic nail varnish being re-released, I'm DYING to get my hands on it, it's gorgeous! 
Image from here
Thankyou for reading this and have a lovely day 

14 comments:

  1. I really really love the glitter polish! I have been obsessed with glitter too! The Rimmel color is really pretty too!!

    btw. Your picture quality is amazing!! :)

    xo, nykki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Meatballhead25 March 2012 at 13:38

    Wow those are epic photos. Such lovely polish!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try a rimmel polish :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovee what you've done with the green polish and glitter!! Ideal for spring! I also love that you took photos of them with a ladybird -- so cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw my first ladybird of the year today! I love them :D The green varnish is such a lovely colour.

      my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com/
      xo

      Delete
  5. I have the carnival one! I love it :) never tried it against green though so I'm gonna give it a try :)
    Ashleigh x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are amazing, love the ladybirds! I really like that rimmel nail varnish :)
    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous NOTD. I have seen this beautiful technic nail polish on so many blogs and I think I need to get myself a bottle ;) xxx
    ps. the ladybird is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look, the Gosh nail varnish looks amazing too! x

    so-phee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! That is exactly what I was looking for! Love that glitter polish. Search is over I'm gonna get this tomorrow! Your nails look gorge! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE these nails :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just managed to get my hands on the technique! I can't wait to give it a try been ages since I have played with glitter hehe.

    Did you manage to get your hands on Holo yet?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That polish is so cute! Reminds me of cupcake sprinkles xx

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.