Tuesday 27 March 2012

Easter nails

Hello everyone,I firstly want to say, sorry for bombarding you with nail posts recently (here and here), but a couple of weeks ago I was asked by Collection 2000 (or Collection as they will soon be known) to create my own easter egg inspired nail art. This is the design that I came up with!






The colours which I used to create this look were:
Collection 2000: Cloud nine
                             Hoola hoop
                             BMX Bandit
                             Liquorice
                             Ice Cube
Natural Collection: Antique Corral
Rimmel London: Sky high
                            Misty jade
                            Sunshine
I think that this is a very versatile design, and you could change the colours/pattern to create a look toe match whatever you are wearing! I will definitely be painting my nails to look similar to this for Easter day (which it 8th April in case you were wondering!)
I used these nail art tools from eBay to do the detailing. They are so useful if you are into nail art, because some of the ends are really fine, and so it's easy to get a clear, crisp line and you have more control over them than you do with a tiny paintbrush.

Thankyou for reading this and have a lovely day 

11 comments:

  1. I was literally just about to post about my easter nails! Twinsies! ;)
    I love these, they put mine to shame. If you swapped the colours and took away the cute little chick, they would be great aztek nails too!

    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are great! I don't have enough patience to do something like this.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd just like to add that you can cross number 101 off your Day Zero list, you've inspired me to make one and I'm doing it now! Good luck with yours :D

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are amazing! You're so creative with your nails! I'm useless when it comes to just painting mine never mind attempting any kind of nail art!

    I've tagged you in my most treasured make up possessions tag on my blog and would love it if you could do the tag :)

    www.withloverachelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great nails, love the design! think I need to get myself some nail tools!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute for easter.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey islaay, i love this nail art, co cute! I have tagged you in a post of questions, check out my blog for details :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your blog~! would you mind folllowing mine?:)

    http://glitzbeautyglamour.blogspot.com/

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did you get recognised by collection 2000 because I'm trying to get recognisef my a brand and I want to know how jordan x

    www.jojofashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just discovered your blog - love your nail designs!

    http://prettylittlepeggy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.