Saturday 25 October 2014

BY THE SEA


Dress: Poppy Lux Emmaline Fit and Flare Daisy Dress
Boots: Russell and Bromley
Lipstick: MAC 'Please Me'

First off, Mum wanted a shoutout for taking these photos for me, so thanks Mum for being my camera lady!

I was sent this dress from Poppy Lux a couple of days ago, and naturally I put it on as soon as it arrived at my house - and so when mum said she was popping out into the village to do some errands I thought I would take the chance to get some outfit photos, hence the change of scenery! I always seem to forget that I live in such a pretty area, despite the sea being a ten minute walk away. I'm going to try and take some more photos in my local area, instead of having them in front of a boring brick wall in my garden!




* I was sent the Emmaline Fit and Flare Dress from Poppy Lux,
however I am not being paid for this post, and all opinions are my own

9 comments:

  1. Where you're from looks beautiful! The last picture of the swans is beautiful (even if I am petrified on swans haha). Beautiful outfit as always!
    Sam xx
    Knockoutcouture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beauty Islay, you look wonderful x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely Islay! That dress is gorgeous! Your mum is such a babe taking photos for you! x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, love the boots & beautiful photos xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute and simple outfit!!

    check out my latest OOTD post!
    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes and dress are amazing! X

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.