Thursday 10 December 2015

CHRISTMAS WRAPPING





I've gone for a classic theme for my Christmas wrapping this year with simple brown wrapping paper, red and white bakers twine as a ribbon and then a wax seal on my Christmas cards. I bought the brown paper and bakers twine on Amazon and got both for around £7 and then bought my wax seal set on Ali Express. I think the wax seal adds a lot to a simple card and it makes it a lot more special than just the normal Christmas cards.

It is all very simple to do but I feel it will look very festive when it's sat under the Christmas tree!

11 comments:

  1. omg the wax seal is so cool! love the twine, too :)

    Georgia x| GeorgiaNicolaou Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude that wax seal is awesome! I love how prepared you are with Christmas, I still need to get everyone a present and I hate myself for it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. good their sleeping setting. They have produced this cushion with Memory Foam Crib Mattress you take a look, you can see that he isn't really sinking in any way, nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good however we'll likewise take care of that. In instance you https://kodidownloadtv.com advise using NFS over SMB as well as UPnP. NFS uses nice.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.