Wednesday 30 December 2015

THE PONCHO


Poncho: Topshop
Shirt: Vintage M&S
Jeans: Dr Denim
Boots: Russell and Bromley
Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury 'Glastonberry'

This was my Christmas Day outfit and I thought I would share a few snaps that my family took for me on the annual Christmas Day walk. I did get a few weird looks as my Dad and Sister were using three Canon DSLRs between them and the whole setup looked slightly over the top... the things we do for blogging eh!

This is only the second time I have worn my poncho due to living up in Lancaster for the past three months and not really being able to leave my flat without practically wearing thermals! I really hope I get the opportunity to wear it much more over the Christmas holidays when I am in the South, as well as the lead up to Spring - I know it would look so nice with my over the knee boots from Russell and Bromley that I feature regularly on islaay.com!


9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! You look wonderful Islay, so chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really thought about a poncho before, but I have to admit it looks so good on you. haha I love the last photo of your sister and dad!

    www.wheresmylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poncho is so cute I love this look! haha and your photography set up was too good! I hate having the loveliest clothes that aren't meant for bitter cold! I just bought a sleeveless jacket in the sales which I have no clue how ill wear it but ill have to make a way as its too nice! Have a lovely new year babe! xx

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty Islay! That poncho is gorgeous on you! I wish I had that good of a photography set up! :( Kind of jealous of your photographers haha!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.