Sunday 1 April 2012

#marchphotoaday

Hello everyone,
Last month I took part in the #marchphotoaday challenge on instagram. It is run by @fatmumslim and basically there is a list of prompts and each day for the whole month you have to take a photo with that theme! Here are the photos that I took during the month








Here is the list of prompts in case you were wondering!
I really enjoyed doing this, as it is a great way to get more used to instagram and it is fun to look at the photos which everyone else has posted! I am doing the #photoadayapril and the #hairphotoaday throughout April, and I would love it if you joined in aswell! Please let me know if you do, and if you wanted to follow me on instagram, my username is @islaay


Thankyou for reading this and have a lovely day 





7 comments:

  1. I'm doing photo a day april, I think that like you I'll keep them all 'til the end of the month x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea, I would most probably forget but I would love to do something like this :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really nice idea! Good luck with Aprils photos xx

    Follow me at www.overtherainbow-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've loved seeing all your photos! good old instagram- i'm obsessed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a really fun idea :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wanted to do this but kept forgetting to take the pictures...hah, yours look great though - well done for sticking to it! :) Lovely blog! xo

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.