Monday 14 January 2013

cause you said ours were the lighthouse towers


shoes: clarks
socks: topshop
jeans: H&M
top: internacionale
necklace: topshop
lipstick: Revlon 'cherries in the snow'
nails: Barry M 'raspberry'
bag: La Moda*
watch: river island

so today it snowed- I don't really like the snow unless it's enough to cancel school (which it wasn't) and I wanted to take some outfit photos in it but didn't get the chance! These photos are from a few days ago, it was actually so sunny that day considering it's January (I did wear a coat when I went out btw).
I got these boots in the Clarks sale for around £60, they look like the Topshop ones but I think they're more comfortable than them as I tried the Topshop ones on a month or so before I got these ones- I think they're a nice height too and are fine to wear all day!
When I took these photos I'd had my nail polish on for SIX DAYS, and as you can see they're practically chip free- nails inc. base and top coats I love you!

I won this bag from La Moda on twitter and I love it so much! It's big enough to fit A4 folders in which makes it ideal for sixth form and it has lots of pockets inside so everything doesn't fall to the bottom of your bag! There are quite a few variations of it in different colours, with and without the studs and even some with animal print on! I'm tempted to buy myself another one as they're all around £20-£25 which is a bargain!




20 comments:

  1. Lovely lighting and photos, i love your bag and top, you look great :) Wish we had some snow ):

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, cannot believe how sunny it was when you took these photos! Love the necklace and bag :) xx
    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hello pretty lady! i love the colour of your top, especially with the super hotttt bag! (congratulations on winning it!) xx

    The Littles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That burgendy colour is amazing on you! Loving the boots! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! And those shoes are incredible! Love this post! Haha, snow is only awesome when you're inside warm, and it's enough to close school/college (which it never is) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Islaaaaay!! You look absolutely gorgeous!! That top has such an amazing colour! Also you're really lucky you won that bag! I love it! ANDDDD I LOVE YOUR BOOTS! I'm gonna steal them off your feet when we're out and about in London. :D xx Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beeauuuuttiiifffuuulll! I wish I had that bag its lovely and your shoes are very pretty, another thing i'm very jealous!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome bag! We got tons of snow today too and it doesn't seem like it's gonna stop snowing any time soon!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your bag, you're photos are so professional looking do you use a tripod and timer or get someone to take them? x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely photos, the lighting is real nice. I love the colour of the top!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit and your bag :) lovely photos too xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous, love the bag! Its fab :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is stunning! The bag is my favorite part!

    www.fashionsontop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i luuurrrve this outfit- the bag is lovely too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I just found your blog. Love this outfit, and the lighting in the photography is gorgeous! Also, the floral cursor you have is so cute, I was quite surprised when I first saw it :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous outfit, love the chelsea boots! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the bag! It is such a cute outfit, I have that top in cream :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look great :) love the outfit!

    F xx

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.