Tuesday 29 January 2013

cupcake nails #2



I feel like I haven't done a nail post in ages, I've sort of ran out of ideas so if you have any ideas then please leave a comment with any suggestions! I've done a post on these before back in November but with a different colour scheme with yellows and pinks instead of blues and purples but I like both of them!
I was going to post an outfit today but I've done quite a few outfit posts recently so I thought I would change it up a bit and do a nail art one!
The colours I used were from essie and rimmel mostly and the details were with the Rio nail art pens as always- if you want to know a specific polish shade then please leave a comment with your twitter or email and I'll let you know!
Oh and my jumper is from Ever Ours- I bought it in the sale a couple of days ago and it arrived in the post this morning! I really like the colour of it- I don't think I have anything else this colour!

Talking of cake is making me hungry now- some cupcakes would be quite nice! ;)





25 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I have hardly any skill when it comes to nail art, especially when I'm painting my right hand! You are great at nail art!

    freshbeautyxox.blogspot.com | Shona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing nails! how did you do them?

    A Scholar Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails, as always, are super cute! The new top looks lovely too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look amazing! wish i could do my nails like that!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look awesome! Wish I could do something like this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are one my favourites you have ever done, they look really precise and perfect! gorgeous :)
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails are gorgeous, as always! Love that Ever Ours jumper! I bet it looks gorgeous on you! :) x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, you did this yourself? you have such steady hands, im forever in the nail shops asking for the patterns i want! :) this is cute, and summery.. its so girlie too. i love the colours.
    I want to see what other patterns and designs you can do, id love penguins or ladybirds?! :P haha
    http://weallthinkdifferently.blogspot.co.uk/
    Ana
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmm almost good enough to eat! (that jumpers lovely - mint green maybe?) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so amazing! You have a real knack for nails Islay!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.