Monday 24 March 2014

NEW BUSINESS CARDS




Last week I ordered myself a new set of business cards for islaay.com as I had finally used up all of my Moo ones which I purchased a while back. I bought these ones from Vistaprint- I ordered 250 of the full colour, double sided premium cards and including postage I paid around £20 for them. I designed them myself using Picmonkey and got some layout inspiration from Pinterest which is full of ideas.
If you are a blogger or have a small business I would highly recommend getting a set of business cards- they are great to give out to people that you meet at press events, meet ups and any other people you meet that you want to share your link with.

Some websites to check out for affordable business cards are Vistaprint and Moo- both of which always seem to have different offers on. I would recommend ordering the sample pack from both websites to see the different designs and finishes that you can have before ordering a full set of your own design.

16 comments:

  1. Your cards look so good! I love the design, very pretty!

    www.claireelouisse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are lovely, thanks for the suggestions!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had considered getting business cards but I was kind of unsure what I'd do with them haha. However, I'll be going to school in New York which I'm hoping will be the perfect place to meet people and make connections! I love the simplicity of yours but they're still so pretty.
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these! Very well laid out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site and detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here

    Free logo generator

    ReplyDelete
  6. your creative cards design idea was Great...

    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards look great, thanks for the suggestions!
    https://www.cutoutexpert.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice business cards for islaay.com! Thanks for your recommendation also!
    Rent In Gulshan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card design looks very good! Nice technique of using Picmonkey and the layout inspirations from Pinterest ideas.
    What is others in storage Android

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent card design by you!
    Would you like to have a fully verified Neteller account? We offer fully verified ready to use Neteller accounts with complete security. So buy Verified Neteller Account to get the best out of your account now!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.