Saturday 12 April 2014

London trip and L.K.Bennett AW14 Event
















On Thursday Carissa and I went to London for the L.K.Bennett AW14 preview event with ELLE Magazine to have a look at their new collection for the coming winter season and to meet some of the people from their head offices. The press room was decorated with a winter forest theme which looked great and really tied the whole collection together. I love the mustard colour which seems to be coming in for the autumn winter season and I'm determined to at least buy a mustard coloured chunky knit scarf or jumper this winter as I feel it will compliment my brown hair. I am also really liking the pointed shoe trend which I am very happy is continuing next season- I am yet to own a pair but I have spotted several ones which I really like. I would especially like a cobalt blue suede pair which seems to be very big for this spring summer season!

My Outfit:
Playsuit: Topshop
Blazer: Zara
Shoes: Stuart Weiztman
Lipstick: Chanel 'La Deseree'

Carissa's outfit:
Top: Topshop
Trousers: Topshop
Jumper: Topshop
Shoes: Vintage Bally
Necklace: Tiffany


6 comments:

  1. Oh well - that was really a lovely day or?! You're creating such lovely posts and photos!

    London is a pretty (one of my fav' cities in the world!:)) old historical city with many cultures and styles architectures - I was there some years ago and would always return - it's lovely there.

    Have a great weekend!

    Bye,
    NIKA Bittner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh wow looks like you had a lovely day, love your outfit!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous, your hair looks so lovely and your outfit is so classy without being plain or borimg! These photos are so beautiful too, sounds like you ad a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfits - so classy! And your photos are always so pretty Islay :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take the most beautiful photos. Looks like you had a fantastic time!

    Love Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.