Saturday 26 April 2014

MOTEL ROCKS #MOTELFESTIVAL SS14 EVENT







On Thursday I was invited to the Motel Rocks #MotelFestival event in 229 The Venue on Great Portland in London. It was to showcase their new SS14 collection and as you can see from the photos, they had decided to decorate the whole place as a festival theme! They had two live bands playing which were really good, along with the TV presenter Billy JD Porter doing a DJ set at the end. There was a fujifilm photobooth with polaroid photos, lots of candyfloss and so many clothes to look through! I went with Carissa and met up with Amy and some other bloggers that I'm friends with so it was really nice to catch up with everyone! I didn't manage to get a photograph of my outfit but I wore the dress I showed in my most recent haul video along with my favourite black Kurt Geiger heels which you can see in this outfit post.

Thank you to Motel for inviting me and I look forward to having a look through all the new pieces on your website- don't forget to check it out yourself too!



What is your favourite item from Motel Rocks?




8 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun event :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it looks amazing I can't wait to see their new collection in the Spring/Summer
    Asia x
    http://asiajade1996.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a really good event, I love motel rocks there clothes are so cute
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so much fun. I'm very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like it was such a cool event! I don't own anything from Motel Rocks but I always seem to be browsing their site
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw wow, it looks like such an amazing event! xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.