Thursday 8 May 2014

COLLECTIVE BEAUTY AND FASHION HAUL


I decided to create this as a two part series as I know some of you are only interested in beauty, and others in fashion (also it would of been so long if I squeezed it into one video!) There are direct links to both the videos here (beauty haul and fashion haul) if you would rather watch them on YouTube as opposed to the embedded ones below. I've picked up some bits from Primark, Topshop, MAC, NARS, H&M and Boots so if you're interested then please give the videos a watch and let me know what you think!

You can subscribe to my YouTube channel here if you aren't already




 

Have you bought anything exciting recently? What is your favourite MAC eyeshadows and do you have a preference for the the Garnier or L'Oreal micellar solutions?



3 comments:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.