Tuesday 6 May 2014

CHICHESTER'S GOT STYLE FASHION SHOW WITH RUSSELL AND BROMLEY























Last Saturday I was invited by Russell and Bromley to photograph their new SS14 collection which was being featured in the Chichester's Got Style fashion show. The fashion show was in aid of breast and testicular cancer charities and you can read more about it on the Chichester Bid website. Russell and Bromely collaborated with the local prom and occasion dress shop Mousetrap to create the looks for the catwalk, featuring pieces from both of their new collections. Many of the local shops such as Creations Hair, Toucan Beauty, House of Fraser, Dartagnan Menswear and Lisa Edwards Hair were involved- each one showing off some of their favourite key pieces for the coming fashion season. The whole town was full of activity with live bands, the catwalk, local radio station Spirit FM providing coverage and a raffle prize draw worth over £2000 (including a beautiful pink Russell and Bromley bag!). I have included some of my favourite photos and outfits from the day- all the ones I have featured are from the Russell and Bromley and Mousetrap show so if there is anything that you like the look of then it will be available on their websites and in store.











Which is your favourite outfit from the fashion show? Don't forget to check out the Russell and Bromley website!




*I am not being paid for this blog post and all opinions are my own

2 comments:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.