Tuesday 24 June 2014

ASOS #EPICSUMMER EVENT































 

























I was invited to the ASOS #EpicSummer bloggers event a couple of days ago which was being held in their lovely London HQ. I had been before at around Christmas time for another Access All ASOS event so was really happy to be asked along again! I went with my friend Lucy and we spent the day shopping and eating macaroons in Laduree before heading along to the party. They had so many things set up, including an ice cream stand, hotdogs, pimms, personalised flower head garlands made from real flowers, nail painting, table football and a DJ. It was lovely to bump in to Elena and have a little trip to Leicester Square for a few drinks with her and Lucy afterwards.

Outfit details:
Trousers: H&M
Blazer: Tesco (only £10!!)
Shoes: ASOS (I have done a whole blog post on them here)
Cami top: H&M
Lipstick: Dior Fluidstick in 'Mona Lisette'


Sorry for the complete absence on islaay.com for the past couple of months- I have just finished my A Level exams and I am finally free for summer! I have lots of exciting things planned for the next few months which include a holiday to Morocco and obviously a lot of London trips so look out for plenty of blog posts on them soon!



Do you have any good plans for this summer? What do you think of the
ASOS #EpicSummer event?







8 comments:

  1. It looks like you had such a fun time! The hot dogs look amazing (I'm now starving!!) and I'm so impressed that the flower garlands were made using real flowers - they look so pretty! Love your trousers, have been checking everywhere for some printed trousers but not DP yet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are great and I love your outfit :) Your hair looks gorgeous like that! x

    books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a really fun and stunning event. I LOVE your outfit and that gorgeous blue jacket!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a lot of fun and your outfit is amazing. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this event looks like it was so much fun! I cannot get over the fact that that blazer was only 10£- what a bargain!

    http://diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.com/2014/06/lookbook-embracing-madness.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.