Sunday 29 June 2014

LONDON TRIP














Last week, myself and Carissa took another trip up to London for a day of shopping and to do the City of London running race. As neither of us are runners we had set ourselves high aims to complete it within our target time, but we did, so that was a massive bonus! I loved the medals that we got and the route was so pretty- I love the St Pauls area, it's perfect for a morning run! Thank you to London City Mile for organising it! In the afternoon we went to Gourmet Burger Kitchen for lunch (thank you to their Covent Garden staff for the excellent customer service) and then did the typical London trip thing of shopping on Oxford Street before heading to Hyde Park to take some photos using my new camera lens.

Outfit details:
Both running outfits were all from Nike

My outfit
Blouse: Topshop
Trousers: Tesco
Loafers: Russell and Bromley
Sunglasses: RayBan

Carissa's outfit
Blouse: Topshop
Jeans: Hollister
Loafers: Russell and Bromley
Sunglasses: Topshop





We're off to Morocco on Friday which I am really excited for, and I will  definitely be taking plenty of photos and vlogging the whole thing so look out for that on my YouTube channel and blog soon!

8 comments:

  1. great pics! x
    Morocco sounds amazing, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing, you've done a great job and I love your outfit! Have a great time in Morocco, I bet it's a stunning place, can't wait to see and hear about it! x

    What Rachael Wrote

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your trousers, can't believe they're from Tesco. Have an amazing time in Morocco!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are so beautiful and I love your trousers, seriously can't believe they're from Tesco!
    Lucy at Lucyy Writes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your outfits are so pretty. Stunning photography, Islay xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a fun trip. I love your photos and the floral print trousers!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.