Monday 2 June 2014

THE ASOS 'SPRINGBREAK' HEELS

 

Black pointy heels: ASOS 'Springbreak'
Black skinny jeans: Topshop 'Joni'

I bought the ASOS 'Springbreak' heels after seeing Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup posting about them in this post she did a while ago. I'm not really a heels kind of girl, being quite tall as it is means that if I can avoid wearing heels then I will as I don't see the point in putting yourself through the pain of you don't have to! These however, are actually surprisingly comfortable. I don't normally go for non leather shoes but I quite like that this is an affordable pair that I can wear on nights out as it means that if they get the occasional bit of drink spilt on them then it doesn't matter as much. The heel height is around 3" which some people may think is quite low, but if I wear anything much higher then I end up being 6 foot tall! The sizing on them runs fairly standardly, I am normally between a 5.5-6.6 so I bought a 6 and they fit perfectly. These are perfect to wear with skinny jeans to transition the outfit from daytime to night, patterned cigarette trousers and dresses also look great with them too!

The Springbreak heels retail for £25 and you can buy them on ASOS here (they've just started doing in them in a mint green which I'm very tempted by, although I would absolutely love them in a bright cobalt blue too!)



(PS I just realised I copied Anna completely by wearing black skinny jeans in these photos, this wasn't an intentional copy, I promise!)





7 comments:

  1. Ooooh aren't you grown up and sophisticated. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love these! Really pretty and definitely great for me considering I'm clumsy ... I can't walk in heels!!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a similar pair which i bought from New Look a while back- these look super cute and the heel height is perfect for casual wear too x

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may have just convinced me to get these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those heels have a perfect height to get through the day and still look super chic!

    Much love xxx

    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may or may not have just ordered these haha oops :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.