Tuesday 22 July 2014

CO-ORD WISHLIST

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Despite sometimes verging on looking like a pair of pjs which you forgot to get changed from when leaving the house, I do really like the co-ord trend - especially for summer! They have been all over the magazines and top fashion blogs all summer and I don't think I can scroll down my Instagram news feed without seeing an outfit snap of someone wearing one! ARK Clothing have a wide selection of co-ords and these are my favourite five which I have picked out to show you (click on the links above to take you to the individual items). Depending on the pattern, I think they look great with either summery sandals, heels or boots and you can easily dress them up with a chunky statement necklace if you wanted to wear it out in the evening for a few drinks or to go for dinner. 

Check out ARK Clothing for their wide selection of  affordable co-ords





* I received compensation from ARK for this blog post, however all words are my own




8 comments:

  1. I love the sunflower co-ord and the one on the far right! Love a good co ord :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats by far my favorite trend at the moment. can't get enough.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all just gorgeous! I especially love 2&5 x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sunflower one is absolutely gorgeous! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adore 3 & 4, they just scream summer to me :) xxx

    http://blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black and grey one

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm absolutely in love with no.4, unfortunately it seems like they don't sell it any more :(x

    http://browniesandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.