Sunday 13 July 2014

MARRAKECH PHOTO DIARY













































































Sorry for the complete overload of photos, but I had so many to share with you all and I figured it would be best if I put them all together in one massive blog post. Last week I went to Marrakech in Morocco with Carissa as an end of exams holiday. She had been before so we had a brief idea of the culture and what the area was like which came in very useful when planning our trip. We did most of the main touristy things such as the YSL Gardens, shopping in the Souks and eating the local food along with visiting many other things we had found on Trip Advisor such as the Henna Cafe, Amal Womens Training Center, a cooking course by Souk Cuisine (seperate blog post coming soon) and a traditional storytelling at Cafe Clock - all of which we absolutely loved! I have lots more photos and videos of the trip to share with you soon and they will all be on my blog and YouTube channel soon!

I am off to Berlin and Barcelona in the next week too so there will be a lot of content coming up from them too to watch out for that!


Are you off on holiday this summer? If not, where would you love to go?





9 comments:

  1. I love the photos! They look amazing :)
    I'm not going anywhere this summer which sucks, but oh well x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Marrakesh looks like the most beautiful city x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your holiday looks amazing! xo
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are absolutely stunning. Really beautiful! I would love to go to Marrakech - it looks like such a fascinating place. Glad you had a fun time xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos, It looks like you both had an amazing holiday!

    Jess from Where'sMyLipstick

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! these photos are beyond incredible! it looks amazing!!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Islay, your photos are so incredible. You are insanely talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummm... WOW!!!! These photos are soo amazing. You are so talented. Looks like you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! Amazing photos! It's such a beautiful place and I really hope to go in the future sometime.

    bluehairinbelgium.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.