Sunday 24 August 2014

BARCELONA PHOTO DIARY


Continuing on with my photo diary blog post series (check out my Marrakech photo diary and Berlin photo diary posts) which I have been doing this summer, here is my Barcelona photos. I went a couple of weeks ago with my family and we did most of the main touristy attractions, went segwaying, met up with Ellie and took (literally) 1,000's of photographs. Have a look through my photos to see what else I got up to whilst I was there -  I would definitely recommend Barcelona if you were thinking of going there, I loved all of the side streets which looked like they were something straight from a movie set and how it was right on the beach too!






















8 comments:

  1. Wow you took some amazing photos xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're photography is amazing ! loved the segway photo!

    http://indiemaria28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divine photos. Looks like you had an awesome time! The light is wonderful and the scenery is so pretty! I love your bright tops too! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are beyond amazing! you have made me fall in love with Barcelona just by looking at these pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barcelona just looks like the most beautiful city, your photography makes it look even more spectacular and dreamy x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so beautiful, Barcelona looks like somewhere I need to visit ASAP! Also, jealous you got to go on a segway! xxx

    Blog This With Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh how I miss Barcelona! Definitely my favorite city so far! x

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.