Sunday 3 August 2014

BERLIN PHOTO DIARY


I spent four days in Berlin last week with my family, and as my recent Morocco Photo Diary post went down so well, I thought I would do a similar Berlin Photo Diary (with a Barcelona one soon to come too!) Sorry for the complete photo overload as per usual, but I think it's much easier to show a trip away through photographs, rather than explaining it! 

The highlights of the trip were seeing all of the graffiti which literally covers the city, visiting all of the random art galleries which are pretty much on every street corner and going up the Berlin Tower- the view is amazing! Plus, all of the people there are just so cool.

I used the Canon 600D with 100mm macro lens for all photos



























 Thank you for taking the time to look through all of my Berlin photos, I hope you liked them! Are you off on holiday anywhere this year?



12 comments:

  1. These photos are gorgeous Islay! The graffiti is so cool and I love how Berlin tower looks, I hope you had a lovely time x

    What Rachael Wrote

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely clear photos xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm beyond happy that you liked staying in my home town, it makes me so proud and i do think its one of the most unique places on this planet.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with these photos, they all look beautiful xx

    https://books-and-memories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take such amazing photos Islaay - looks beautiful there :)

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had such a beautiful time in Berlin xx

    strawberriesandstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, these are just beautiful Islay, looks like you had a wonderful time x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Berlin is probably my favourite place in the world. Lovely photos, hope you had fun!
    Gold Dust
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are lovely. I'd love to visit Berlin X

    www.zoenancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are incredible! Berlin looks like such a beautiful city :)

    Vintage Teapot

    ReplyDelete
  11. those legs........
    I definitely would........
    just saying

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.