Friday 29 August 2014

OOTD - GOTHIC QUARTER, BARCELONA


Top: Zara
Shorts: Zara
Trainers: Nike
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

I wore this outfit on the last day in Barcelona when we visited the Gothic Quarter, gatecrashed a random walking tour, went to the Picasso Museum and flew home. I like how it's a very simple outfit but the bright green top adds some colour to it instead of it being plain and monochrome. I don't think my feet would of survived without these trainers - they are the comfiest things to wear for a week of walking and as they are black and white it meant that I only had to take one pair of shoes to match with every outfit - perfect if you are trying to pack lightly!


18 comments:

  1. You look wonderful Islay, that tee is just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tshirt is so nice! It's such a gorgeous colour on you!

    www.porcelainstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beeeautiful - the green is simply stunning. I'm actually heading to Barcelona myself this Sunday so gonna go have a look through your photo diary now!
    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the T-shirt and the trainers work really well!

    http://indiemaria28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That t-shirt looks stunning on you! I adore your hair- its so beautiful! X

    www.pollywallyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for sharing this blog its very helpful for me.keep sharing this amazing information.visit

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.