Friday 12 December 2014

THE STRIPED TURTLE NECK














Stripy turtle neck: Monki (via ASOS)
Jeans: ASOS
Booties: Whistles
Clutch: Whistles
Lipstick: Chanel 'La Desiree'

I've seen so many people wearing the whole turtle neck thing recently, that I decided I needed to get in on it myself and buy a couple (okay, five). I think this one has to be my favourite and I have found myself wearing it maybe a bit too much recently. If you want more turtle neck inspiration, check out Pinterest as there are no shortages of photos on there! I think they help to add to the 'I didn't actually make an effort this morning, bit I want to look like I did' look which is what I tend to go for on a day to day basis.

15 comments:

  1. You look lovely Islay, so so chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really been a huge fan of turtle necks but like you said, It seems to be really on trend this season. Plus, you can't go wrong with stripes! x

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so nice, love the shoes they're perfect!
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! and your hair x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like and appreciate your blog article.Thanks Again. Keep writing.
    diwali wishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog article.Much thanks again. Fantastic.
    Prem ratan dhan payo movie torrent download

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy the post.Much thanks again. Want more.
    Prem ratan dhan payo movie torrent

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post,I appreciate your work Happy Mothers Day Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great article. I really appreciate the hard work you put in it. To know about Galaxy Note 7 Price Visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.