Tuesday 30 December 2014

THE CHRISTMAS DAY DOG WALK





Hat: Primark
Coat: Zara
Scarf: Zara
Dress: Zara
Gloves: ASOS
Wellies: Hunter

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and you're all looking forward to New Year's Eve! This is what I decided to wear on Christmas day, we stayed at my aunty's house in Manchester for a couple of days with her, my cousins and my grandparents and their labradors. We always go for a walk on Christmas day and this is a couple of photos from this years walk! I was probably a bit overdressed for a muddy welly walk, but as the saying goes - it's better to be overdressed than underdressed and I like to stick to that!

I'm going to London for four days over New Year with my friend Megan, and then I'm meeting up with Ellie and then FINALLY meeting Laura (guys it's been over two years that I've been waiting for this moment to happen!!!!) this is going to be such a good week! I'm of course taking my camera along, so look out for a blog post from me on that!


9 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I love your style so much! Can't wait to see the London post- I hope you had a fabulous Christmas!X

    thatpollyanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, islay but omg all that mud and greenery! definitely not something you see in London everyday! aha

    i just posted my top 14 products of 2014 which id love for you to check out!
    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely post, hope you had a great Christmas xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous!!! Love the hat and the coat, the colours are beaut xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this website. I am hoping to see the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own website now ;)
    Ht Nail Shop Working Hours
    Mzxnetworks Computer Repair by Mike Working Hours

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.