Thursday 29 December 2011

What I have been up to the last week...

Hello everyone,
As I am sure you will all be aware, it has just been Christmas (no, really it has!) and I had originally wanted to put this up on Christmas eve, and I wrote most of it then but the Internet kept on being weird and so I couldn't do it :(

Anyway I thought I would share with you a bit of what I have been up to for the last week or so!
Firstly here are some photos I took when we went out to get our Christmas tree! We always go to a Christmas tree farm which is near us and actually cut down the tree ourselves instead of buying one from a shop! I really like doing it because there are so many to choose from and it is more fun actually cutting down the tree with a saw!





here is what it looked like when we got it inside and before we decorated it!

and here is a short video of us decorating it! Sorry it's not very good but I was testing out an app on my iPod!




I have my Christmas socks on, oh yeaaah ;)


As part of my Christmas present from my parents, my Mum took me to go and see Rihanna on the 22nd in the O2. It was really good and was such a great experience as I had never been to a really big gig like this before!
Here are some of the photos that I took whilst I was there




We saw the coca-cola lorry!


Rihanna's support act was Calvin Harris, and he was really good aswell!




I hope you all had a really lovely Christmas and you got everything that you wished for

Thankyou for reading this and have a lovely day  

4 comments:

  1. That tree is so beautifully decorated! Your Christmas sounds just great. I was in Timor Leste for Christmas and back in Australia for New Years! Here's to a happy 2012 for all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been browsing online more than three hours these days, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s pretty value enough for me. Cara Menyembuhkan Sakit Pinggang Pada Wanita
    Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the internet might be a lot more helpful than ever before. Cara Mencegah Serta Mengatasi Penyakit Asam Urat
    Thank you very much has been sharing information very helpful. Cara Menurunkan Kolesterol Tinggi

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.