Tuesday 17 January 2012

My wishlist #1

Hello everyone,
I have been wanting to do one of these posts for a while, and so today I thought I would do it! It is basically just a list of things that I want to buy- but the list is quite long so I probably won't be getting most of it all that soon!

1. Tangle teezer
2. Urban Decay Naked pallette
3. Nars Orgasm blush
4. Benefit hoola bronzer
5. MAC Painterly paint pot
6. OPI Come to poppy
7. Moroccan Oil
8. Babyliss waving wand
9. MAC Girl about town
10. Vera Wang Night Princess
11. OPI It's a girl!
12. Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream

Thankyou for reading this and have a lovely day

10 comments:

  1. I really want the tangle teezer too! it looks like a good investment :)
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.com/
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I brought a tangle teaser on Sunday! It's so so good I was going to do a review on it. Thoroughly recommend getting one! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deffffffinitely get the Naked Palette. Think this is the best purchase I have ever made. I have had it over a year and have used it pretty much every single day. You should definitely invest in one if you can :)

    http://neenyswishlist.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! i have an time on your list, and it's the best! :p MAC, girl about town, is so vibrant!

    hope you can check out my blog for some positive vibes and inspiration. :)

    Check out the unique hand tailored apron I am giving away
    here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pretty much want exactly the same as this list!
    I have the Vera Wang Rock Princess (normal) perfume, its gorgeous. Didn't know 'till this post that there is a night one!

    http://luceeloves.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moroccan Oil is just fabulous! I hope you get these as presents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these products!! I just gave you an award on my blog. Just paying it forward. Love you blog!!!

    http://swbeautifullife.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award-number-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want everything on this list! I'm dying to try out the Moroccan oil xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.