Saturday 14 January 2012

Outfit of the day!

Hello everyone,
first of all I'm so sorry about the massive lack of posts recently! The only excuse that I have is that I have three science GCSE's at the end of January, which I am busy 'revising' for. I have also had other assessments and ongoing tests at school as well and they all seem to be taking up all of my free time! Anyway I was going to the cinema earlier today, to see War Horse, and so I thought I would do a quick outfit of the day to show you what I was wearing!


Shirt: Primark (last summer)
Vest: TopShop
Leggings: Primark

Bracelet: New Look




Ring: Love Hearts and Crosses


Nails: I forgot to take a photo so I got my image from here but it is Barry M 'Raspberry'


Hair: I decided to leave it natural, but I decided to ass a hair feather, which I got the other day from eBay. They are synthetic ones but they were only around £2 and they came with everything you need to put them in, and were in around 10 colours!



I decided to keep my makeup really simple, but my lipstick is MUA shade 7

Thankyou for reading this and have a lovely day

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colour of your Barry M nail polish!

    http://luceeloves.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trousers and Ring, really nice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrabble ring! I really need to get myself one of those, they're pretty. Also, your hair looks really nice when you put a bow like the photo on the side bar. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your wall! Love it. And that Srabble ring is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that nail polish

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm officially following and checking out your sponsors and adds every-time I comment! Super cute outfit and I love the feathers in your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore the colour of your leggings!

    http://www.caughtupincake.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful outfit! (:

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colour of your leggings! Lovely outfit :) xo

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.