Wednesday 18 January 2012

Tag: How much my face costs, what's in my makeup bag and quick NOTD!

Hello everyone,
I had seen a few people doing these tags, and I thought it would be really interesting (but kind of scary) to see how much my 'everyday face of makeup' cost me!
This is what I generally wear when I'm going to school or if I'm not doing anything much at the weekend (if I'm in a rush I don't always bother with the the primer/eyeshaddow/




Primer: Elf mineral infused face primer £6.00

Foundation: Revlon photo ready £12.99

Powder: No7 creme touch £9.00

Concealer: Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer £3.69 and Benefit erase paste £19.50

Mascara: Maybelline Define-a-lash mascara £8.19

Eyeliner: L'oreal superliner luminizer eyeliner £6.49 and The Body Shop eye definer in brown £8.00

Brow Pencil: No7 beautiful brow pencil £8.00

Eyeshadow primer: Benefit lemon aid £16.50

Eyeshadow: No7 Stay perfect eyeshadow in Wheatsheaf and Mink £8.00 each- £16.00 and MUA heaven and earth pallette £4.00

Highlighter: Barbara Daly glow up highligher £7.50

Blush: The Balm frat boy blush £13

Lipgloss: Benefit ultra shine lip gloss £14.00 or MUA lipstick (I use different colours each day but mostly shade 14 or shade 10) £1 each

Total= £154.86!!!

Wow, I am actually shocked at this! I never,ever thought it would be over £100! This is actually quite embarassing and I don't even have any high end products here (unless Benefit counts?) I am officially back onto my 'makeup spending ban' now! I have so much makeup that needs using up before I go and buy any more!

This is what I take with me to school in my school bag everyday aswell- incase you were interested!



And this is what makeup bag I use. I got it around two years ago- I have used it literally every single day and it hasn't broken! I love Cath Kidston accessories and they have never let me down!


And finally this fine glitter that I ordered off eBay a couple of weeks ago came today! I have tried it out on my little finger and it looks so cute!




Thankyou for reading this and have a lovely day

21 comments:

  1. Your face is definitely closer to 'reasonable' than mine is! Love the glitter on your nail by the way, so cute! :D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just shows you how lots of less expensive items add up!!
    I am far too scared to do this haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the revlon foundation is amazing! =]

    Tanesha x
    tanesha-marie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! It's lasted me for ages aswell! I never thought it would last me as long as it has! :D xxxx

      Delete
  4. I did this a while back! my price was aroound the same as yours. I didn't realise I actually spend so much on make up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know! It's actually quite scary when you think about it! :/ xxx

      Delete
  5. I have nominated you for Versatile Blogger Award!
    http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6627293130651579661#editor/target=post;postID=1768616144389145791

    http://luceeloves.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cool tag! that so shocking to see how much it all really adds up to
    -Hayley xx
    alwaysbeglamorous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. thankyou for commenting! I love your blog too- I followed you back! :D xxx

      Delete
  8. "how much my face costs" haha! Wow I dread to think how much mine is! I don't really spend a lot on makeup; I'd rather buy Bourjois over Bobbi Brown, but maybe that's just a poor student thing ha. Great post love your makeup bag x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha seeing as I'm still in school and don't have a job I agree with buying Bourjois over Bobbi Brown! :D xxxxxx

      Delete
  9. wow your's really added up haha, you don't think it will be so much till you start adding x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love using e.l.f's mineral infused primer mine has recently ran out! That glitter looks really nice on your nail! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I always forget to put it on in the mornings though! Hahaha awhh thanks! :D xxxxxx

      Delete
  11. Hello!

    I have given you an award over on my blog! Xx

    http://xxdollyblossom.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-aaward.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya! I've nominated you for both the Kreativ and Cute Blog Awards :D
    Keep up the fab blogging!
    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post sweetie, and your nails look gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog, i'm following!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.