Tuesday 3 January 2012

Versatile Blogger Awards!

Hello everyone,
I'm not sure if you have heard of the Versatile blogger awards before or not, but it is just basically a way for other bloggers to nominate their 15 favourite blogs/bloggers for the award.


First off- thankyou so much to Celeste- http://celestecohen.blogspot.com/ for nominating me! She is so lovely, I would really recommend having a quick look at her blog if you haven't already! Oh and her twitter name is @CelesteCohen


Here are the rules for this award which I got off of the VBA blog

Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.


  • Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.







  • Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.







  • Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.







  • Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.






  • The 15 blogs which I am going to nominate are.... (sorry if some of you have already been nominated, but these are the blogs which I read pretty much every post from!)

    1. Izzy- All things pretty

    2. Kia- Make me up Kia

    3. Natalie- As bought by ginger

    4. Emma- Em's mixed bag

    5. Lauren- Laurenella

    6. Victoria- Lily loves Lola

    7. Sophie- Sophie is made up

    8. Sam- Sunshine Sam83

    9. Steph- Bonjour Belle xo

    10. Fleur- FleurDeForce

    11. Gemma- Gemsmaquillage

    12. April-Lily- A pretty wardrobe

    13. Kate- Dollybowbow

    14. Sam & Nic- Pixiwoo

    15. Zoe- The London lipgloss


    7 random facts about me...

    1. My biggest pet hate is the sound of people chewing

    2. I am such a clutz- dropping things, spilling food down myself, tripping over, you name it- I do it

    3. I have such a bad memory...

    4. I despise all insect/bug/any little flying things

    5. I used to want to be an interior designer but now I have no idea

    6. I have a massive hate for anything sticky- so does my mum. If I touch anything sticky I have to wash it off straight away- and because of this I always carry a bottle of hand sanitiser with me

    7. The only meat I eat is chicken and the only fish I eat is tuna

    Thankyou for reading this and have a lovely day

    14 comments:

    1. I hate bugs too! If it has legs and wings, it shouldn't exist! Especially if it's a moth - they're just wannabe butterflies :L xxxxx

      ReplyDelete
    2. great post! well done on the award :)

      www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi Islay! Thanks for the comment on my blog :) The drawers are the WHSmith ones yeah! They're gorgeous in real life, when I got them I just stared at them for about an hour! haha. xxx

      ReplyDelete
    4. Well done on the award :) Interesting facts :) x

      www.withloverachelx.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Congrats on the award! Just stumbled across your blog and it's awesome!

      I just felt the need to comment cos I hate the sound of people chewing too... it's one of those things no one understands but it just really annoys me. Oh and 2, 3 and 4 are things I'd say about me too :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. congratulations! that's a really sweet award :)
      hope you can join my makeup giveaway!

      natalie
      http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. glad you liked the post :) of course you can link it xxx

      ReplyDelete
    8. Oh my i hate the sound of chewing aswel :| it drives me crazy!
      great blog i just followed :-)
      http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.com/
      xxxxxxx

      ReplyDelete
    9. Congrats:) + Thank you very much for nominating me! xox

      ReplyDelete
    10. Well done on winning the award lovely. Interesting facts :) xx

      ReplyDelete

    I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.