Saturday 12 May 2012

Empties

These are the products which I have used up in the past few weeks!




Clearasil Ultra overnight lotion- I really liked this, I use it at night after using my moisturizer. It isn't drying at all, in fact it is very moisturizing. You only need a small pea sized amount to cover your t-zone which means the small tube lasts a long time. I'm going to have to pick up another one of these because I loved it that much!

Caudalie hand cream- I think I got this in a Carmine/Glossybox one time. I don't think it was anything special, it was good for in my bag because it was small. It didn't have an exceptionally nice smell and i won't be purchasing the full size

Superdrug exfoliating face mask- I was given this for my birthday last year and completely forgot about it until recently! I really liked using it- it smelt so delicious and really fruity! It was good as a treat for my skin as it was a good exfoliator. I probably wouldn't buy this again because I much prefer the Montagne Jeunesse ones!

Lavera hand cream- I didn't really like this. It has a weird smell to it but it was alright at moisturizing my hands. It's small because I think i got it in a Glossybox or something, so it was good for putting in my bag

Bionova eye wrinkle treatment- I think I got this in a Glossybox aswell, even though it was tiny it lasted ageees! It was really good for using under my eyes at night because it was really moisturizing and thick.

Chapstick flava craze watermelon- I bought this quite a while ago from Tesco. It had a really lovely smell and did a good job at moisturizing my lips. The colour of it inside is red, so it gave a subtle hint of colour to my lips. Oh and the packaging is cute too, which is always a bonus!

Deborah Lippman stripper go go nail varnish removing mitt- I got this in the Christmas Glossybox last year. I used it to try and get some glitter nail varnish off. It didn't work at all! It dried up after trying to get the nail varnish off of my thumb- and it said on the packet that it would last for a whole hand! I was not impressed, especially considering the price they are meant to be! I will not be buying any of them

Lush dream cream- I was given this as a sample from lush a couple of weeks ago. I used it on my arms/legs and it was really moisturizing. It soaked in really quickly aswell! If I didn't have loads of body moisturizers that needed using up I would definitely but the full size of this!

Herbal Essences beautiful ends split ends protection hair mask- I got this half price in Boots a while ago. I use it once a week on the ends of my hair and it helps keep them much softer. The tub is really big and lasts a long time and I have several backups of it stashed away in my drawer!

Revlon photoready foundation- this is one of my favourite foundations, so I was sad when it ran out. Once I have used up some other foundations I will be buying another bottle of it!

Mitchum deodorant- I always use this one, I find it is the best at doing it's job- enough said!

Soap and Glory face soap and clarity- I got this in the big soap and glory set they were selling at Christmas. I use it with my sigma cleansing and polishing tool every evening, and I find that it does a really good job! It has small exfoliating beads in it which do their job without being too rough. It has a pleasant smell to it aswell and I will be buying it again!

Schwarzkopf got 2 be guardian angel heat protection spray- this is a really big bottle so it lasted a long time, it did a good job at protecting my hair when I blow dried/straightend it and it smelt quite nice. I will probably buy this again once I finish my other heat protectants

Garnier deodorant- I didn't really like this but I finished it because it was sat in my room annoying me. I probably won't buy it again


Thankyou for reading, have a lovely day 


6 comments:

  1. Wauw, I'm trying to finish a couple of products for months now but it just doesn't get any more empty.
    And I'm in love with the Garnier deodorant as well, it works great, smells great and for once I'm not allergic to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of trying out the Revlon Photoready Foundation..what sort of coverage would you say it gives? I really like the Colorstay and I'm using that at the minute and will probably re-purchase :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i have the Soap and Glory face soap and clarity and absolutely love it.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thats alot of empties! Well done for actually finishing products before buying new ones! I really need to start using my stuff up before buying new things that I don't even need!

    I'm blogging every day in may btw and always look at your blog for inspiration! Keep up the good work :)

    Rachel x

    www.withloverachelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you've used up a lot! Xx

    www.XxClaireLouisexX.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.