Saturday 5 May 2012

Montagne Jeunesse De-Clog Pores

I have another review for you today. The other day I reviewed the skin heroes break-out face mask, and I said that next I would be doing a review on the deep cleansing nose pore strips- which I was really kindly sent by Montagne Jeunesse so here it is!
This is what the packet looks like. On the back it says "These ultra-deep cleansing nose pore strips contain natural citrus to draw out any deep-rooted impurities for cleaner, less visible pores on and around the nose"







Inside each packet there are three separate packs, each with a separate strip inside. This is really good, because for each one you buy you can have three treatments of the product! 
They are really simple to apply, you simply wet your nose and the area around it, peel the strip off the plastic, apply the strip and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Then you simply peel it off your nose and it's done!
When I first applied it it didn't stick very well, and I thought I would have to sit there for 15 minutes holding it onto my nose but after 30 seconds or so it dries and stays in place really well!

Here is what it looks like on:




This is what my skin looked like before/after- you can't really see it in the photo, but in real life there was a really noticeable difference! I didn't think I had especially large pores until I used this!
They don't have a very pleasant smell, but after it is applied you don't really notice it any more.
The only downside to these is that they made my nose quite itchy around 30 minutes after I took it off. This may be because I haven't used nose strips like this but I applied moisturizer and the itchiness went away. They actually made my nose feel really soft and smooth and really reduced the visibleness of my pores on and around my nose


Overall I think this is a great reasonably priced product and can be found in ASDA and on their website they are very reasonably priced at £1.49 for pack of three (and delivery from their website is only 50p, bargain!) Montagne Jeunesse I think these are great as a weekly skin treat, and I can't wait to use more! Montagne Jeunesse always try to use natural ingredients, which is great, as it means that they aren't filled with loads of nasty chemicals, and they have natural things inside which is less harsh on your skin!


If you have any request for which review you would like to see next, please let me know!

Thankyou for reading and have a lovely day  

8 comments:

  1. I definitely want to try these, they sound really good :) I love their face masks, smells really good ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. helpful! I find that pore strips never really work for me.

    http://www.kissykissyslut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tagged you in the blog awards :)
    http://youralmostalice.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/blog-awards.html

    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sound really decent :) I love the idea of reducing pores mine are terrible ha-ha :)

    Following you now, your blog is super cute!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.