Sunday 11 August 2013

easy cherry nail art tutorial



It seems like FOREVER since I last did a nail art post, to be honest i've hardly done anything exciting on my nails recently so I haven't had much to post about! I was inspired to do these from the new issue of my favourite magazine Company. I didn't take step by step photos because I felt Company did a good job and theirs are clearer than mine would be! They're nice and summery which I like and they stand out as they're very bright and perfect for holiday! I think I'd prefer them with a mint green or pastel pink background as I'm not the biggest fan of white nails on me but I still think they look okay with the white!

Please let me know what you think of my cherry nail art!



9 comments:

  1. These look so lovely! Company magazine is my favourite too! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Company magazine is my all-time favourite too! I'm going to get it and give this nail art a go! xx
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I don't think I could ever get mine to look very nice, haha!

    xx
    Mere

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look really cute and seem quite easy to do :)

    She's Looking at the Stars

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.