Tuesday 20 August 2013

Easy polkadot nail art tutorial for beginners





I get 983920 daily requests (no exaggeration) for me to do the occasional nail art tutorial on my YouTube channel so I thought I'd give in and do one for you! I kept it simple and decided to do an easy beginners polkadot nail art tutorial which everyone can do (yes even you!) so please let me know what you think! 
As I mentioned in the video here is a post I did on DIY dotting tools to save you buying them but if you wanted to just buy them here is a link to get them very cheap on eBay!

Seeing you recreations make my day so please email them to islay_xx@yahoo.com or tweet them to @islaay_x, I always RT them!


ps so sorry about the music- I know it's a pain! I've downloaded loads of different ones now so look out for them in the next video I do!


9 comments:

  1. these are amazing, I love polka dots nails! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi islay, I was wondering if we will be able to see any more of your photography A level coursework, I really enjoyed your last post and it was a long time ago. Keep up the good work. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polka dot nails! My best DIY dotting tool has got to be a Kirkby grip!

    Jen x


    Bows Bangles & Bakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. great, easy to follow tutorial! i don't have a dotting tool but i find a hair grip always works :)

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love polka dot nails! They're so fuss-free (well, I usually manage to make a mess, but...) and they look fab too! :)
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tutorial; I ALWAYS seem to have problems doing polka dots, even though I'm okay with other designs like stripes and such.

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.