Saturday 24 August 2013

islaay.com has had a makeover!

hello! If you're new here or slightly unobservant I got my blog redesigned, wohoooo! My good friend Helen recently got hers done by Serena so I thought I would too as I loved how hers turned out and I was bored of how mine looked. I've put before and after photos in just incase you forgot what it looked like first (I know I had!) 
I'm so happy with how it's turned out and I love the pastel colour scheme and the scalloped bits round the side of the page. She also managed to fix loads of annoying bits in the sidebar which you guys probably hadn't noticed but really bugged me and I'm so happy about that!
Overall it only cost £20 which is such an amazing price for the job that she's done. Serena let me pick out all my colour schemes and was great at adding little bits in which I'd requested her to do; I'd totally recommend her to anyone! It was done in pretty much 24 hours so don't worry about your blog looking a bit funny for ages while it gets sorted out as that was something I wasn't sure about.

By the way- Serena didn't ask me to do this but I thought I would as I think she's done such and good job and I want to get your opinions on the redesign. Don't forget to check out her blog, YouTube and her store if you want to get your blog redesigned too or if you just wanted to have a nosey at it!

17 comments:

  1. Love the new design of your blog!
    My-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looked so lovely before, but now it looks amazing! Love the colours! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove it Islay! Your blog always looked gorgeous to me! But it's even more GORGEOUS now! :D x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great makeover. It was pretty before but now its extra cute :) Love the colours!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It looks fab!!
    It looked great before...Now even better x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the new look - Serena is amazing to work with. I love how all the blog designs she does are so different so that everyone gets a bit of their personality put into the design and not every single one looks the same! This is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking lovely! <3 A new design can feel like a fresh start, it always motivates me to blog even more!x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! Love it! :) I got mine redesigned too! x

    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great Islay! xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its really easy to design. Thanks Islay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the design! I like these colours :-) And the scalloped edge is really cute x

    ReplyDelete
  12. hai ..

    glad to be acquainted with you, thanks for the review very useful.

    results of nail polish on your nails is very cute and looks vintage, like the concept of our salon

    we also have a tutorial on nail polish, please visit our web site at www.beautyandtheblog.co

    You can also check our youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_WhZlZliK0

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.