Saturday 3 August 2013

New York fashion, beauty and food haul

this was so requested so I thought I'd better do it for you guys- I'm good to you aren't I ;) anyway it's like eighteen minutes long and I can only appologise for that, I tried to go as quickly as I can but I ramble too much- sorry! I did a post with some lots of photos from the trip which I imaginatively called 'postcards from New York' (hahhaa) and I've also done some vlogs which will be going up on my YouTube channel, I think there's enough New York content to keep you going for a while! Normal posts will resume soon, I've had a few ideas for posts recently but just not had the time to do them so I will be getting round to doing it all in the next couple of weeks!





4 comments:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.