Wednesday 24 September 2014

ASOS #BEAUTYCHAT EVENT

Last week I popped up to the ASOS HQ again to go to their #BeautyChat event. It was a live streamed Q&A session with Patricia Bright answering all sorts of beauty questions from the audience and from  her subscribers on twitter. ASOS aren't ones to do it half heartedly, so we had summery pimms, hotdogs and nail painting - along with having some items from their new collection on display, and plenty of yummy #BeautyChat themed cookies on sticks! I went along with Perdi and met up with Brogan and Emma whilst I was there, and went for pizza afterwards. Somehow the trains were completely delayed on the way home - which ended up in me getting on a random train and bus combination, sitting outside a train station in the freezing cold for an hour at 1am and not getting home until after 2am - fun fun fun! Despite this I had a lovely time, thank you ASOS for inviting me!

You can watch a recording of the live stream below, and check out my photos of the event too!










5 comments:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.