Tuesday 16 September 2014

THE CLASSIC COSY OUTFIT



Jumper - Jaeger / Jeans - Topshop / Loafers - Russell and Bromley /
Lipstick - Tom Ford 'Cherry Lush' / Nails - Nails Inc 'Porchester Square'

I wore this outfit yesterday while I was doing some so my internship work and running a few errands in town. The jumper is very comfortable, and as it is made from merino wool it is super soft! Despite being dressed for winter, it did actually get very sunny so I had to pop on my Ray-Ban 'Erika' sunglasses before I went out as the sun seemed to appear from nowhere! I have been wearing my Russell and Bromley 'Chester' loafers non stop recently, they just go with pretty much every outfit and I find them to be very comfortable. I have got quite a big collection of brogues and loafers so I may do a blog post on them soon if that is something you may find interesting!

I have been loving having shorter hair, it has been so much more manageable and it's fun being able to do some different styles with it than what I used to do with my long hair - if you are debating going for the chop, as lots of people have been saying to me that they are, then I'd say definitely go for it!

16 comments:

  1. This does look so comfy, I love slouchy knits paired with skinny jeans it's just such a classic combination!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how effortless and chic this outfit looks! And those loafers look so stylish! I'm pretty sure you'll get lot of wear out of them even when it comes near to winter time xx

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, I love the jumper xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely Islay, such a cutie x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. that jumper is gorgeous! youre looking great :)

    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so snuggly! It looks perfect for the autumn - and that jumper suits your colouring beautifully :)
    Beth x
    swallowsandskylines.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like very much your classic outfit look like gorgeous. your jumper is so cute thanks for sharing this wonderful pictures. Nebosh course in chennai like a skinny jeans so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice outfit looking and nice shoes so cute i like very much! its beautiful pictures fire fighting training courses in chennai|fire fighting training| fire fighting course keep posting.


    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.