Wednesday 10 September 2014

HAIRCUT


I decided I was bored with my super long (belly button length) hair and decided to finally go for the chop, which I had been putting off for way too long. I went for something quite a lot shorter than what I had previously as I was sick of my hair getting in the way all the time and feeling pretty knotty and unmanageable so this is what I decided on! I'm really happy with the overall look of it, it feels so much healthier and it has a much nicer shape to it than it did before. On the other hand, my new fringe pieces are proving to be very annoying - does anyone have any suggestions on what texturising type products I can use to keep them out of my face?


Please let me know if you have any product suggestions!

16 comments:

  1. It looks lovely, really shiny too :)

    Hafsah
    x
    hafsahsjournal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous cut, really suits you!x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Such a gorgeous and healthy length :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a beautiful new cut! It really suits you and looks really healthy too.

    Catherine, xo || Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely, and so healthy! I've been toying with getting the chop but I'm scared to haha! I actually tend to keep my very front hair tucked loosely back behind my ears when it gets in the way.

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so amazing!! Must have been so hard, I say good condition over length any day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Normally I prefer longer hair, but this looks lovely!
    Summer x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new hair! I'm supposed to be getting mine cut soon, but I keep putting it off because I'm not sure what to do to it. Do you miss your long hair? I'm a bit wary of getting mine cut shorter!
    Beth x
    swallowsandskylines.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it looks amazing!! It looks so shiny and healthy, a lot more sophisticated too :)

    - aly

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.