Friday 19 September 2014

AUTUMNAL WALK























This evening I went on an autumnal photo taking walk with my mum whilst the light was golden, and I thought I would share with you some of the photos that I took. As per usual, I used my Canon 600D with the 100mm Macro lens for all of these photos, which I am still completely in love with. I love going on specific photo taking walks, especially as I haven't used my camera all that much over the past month or so -  you always seem to spot things which you normally wouldn't if you were just walking past!








9 comments:

  1. I love these photos, they're just beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are stunning I love the one of the shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Islay, your photography is so stunning. I know I say this all the time but I am so envious of your skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post, beautiful & stunning photos xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos!

    Claire Louise Xx | www.claireelouisse.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.