Thursday 12 February 2015

DANIEL WELLINGTON CLASSIC YORK


Daniel Wellington were kind enough to send me their Classic York Lady watch to feature in a blog post. I first heard of Daniel Wellington a while ago and have loved their classic style ever since, they're so chic and easy to wear that this has quickly become one of those things that you wear every day without having to think about whether it will match your outfit! The timeless (I'm so 'punny') design of them means that you will definitely be able to wear it for years to come as this sort of style won't date! 

I chose the brown croc style leather strap with the rose gold hardwear, I didn't even realise they sold one with a croc strap but as it is my absolute favourite I obviously couldn't resist!

It comes in a lovely box, which you can see in the photos below - making it the perfect present for someone (or yourself, it you're feeling generous!). 


The Classic York Lady retails for £169 but you can save 15% with the discount code islaay which is valid until the 28th of February.

12 comments:

  1. I would absolutely love a Daniel Wellington watch, I keep telling myself I'm going to buy one and then never get around to it. After seeing these photos though, I might just order myself one!

    Kirsty x - HelloZelda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous watch, looks absolutely lovely! <3

    I have a new Valentines Day outfit on my blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how simple and classic Daniel Wellington watches are!

    Jess // Where'sMyLipstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee these watches they are so lovely xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. good the sport world with appropriate information as well as wonderful video clips. Mobdro APK Download for Android (Latest Updated) now enjoy the wonderful materials from Mobdro App on nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good play from package, just requiring a official guide few bolts and also open putting in the leg levelers. visit Several purchasers did feel the rate was visit this site a little repulsive, but they had the tendencyvisit this website to change their point of nice.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.