Monday 2 February 2015

CAMERA ROLL - JANUARY

I'm totally stealing Becky's idea for this blog post, but I thought it was a good'un and something that I thought would fit in on islaay.com! Basically, each month I want to do a post with a selection of random photos that don't make it onto Instagram or a blog post, you know the ones that end up getting neglected in your camera roll and sit gathering virtual dust. These are all just unedited iPhone photos, I thought it would make a nice change from everything on here just being posed/staged DSLR photos - please let me know what you think!


1. NYE selfie - horrible lighting, horrible pose but you know, it's New Year and we were
in London / 2. I completely forgot about this photo until I was finding ones for this
post, I was taking a snapchat of Whole Foods and the couple thought I was
taking a photo of them, awkward... / 3. Laura came to London! / 4.
Stocking upon mini eggs and creme eggs with Ellie
1. Realising I look like mum's twin in our matching dressing gowns / 2. The best snack selection for a night in / 3. Local art gallery / 4. Mario Kart in bed, what could be better!
1. Getting McDonalds brought to you at work results in a very happy Islay and Carissa
2. When the Mill Pond in my town froze over / 3. Photographing another cooking blog post
with my weird temporary set up / 4. London!
1. Parisian streets / 2. A trip to the local bakery to buy a Viennese Whirl / 3. 
My laptop and my bed - this is pretty much my view most days, I have way
too much laptop time / 4. Kitted up for a muddy dog walk by the sea

6 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post! Can't believe I went to London this January, already feels like a lifetime ago!! :'( I miss youuuu!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Secretary asked who it cheap nike free 5.0 mens Two inspectors finally nike free 5.0 running shoes sale saw the savior, cheap nike free 5.0 mens was. hurried to cheap nike free 5.0 womens the Secretary before the cheap nike free 5.0 mens Secretary said, this kid hinder our law enforcement, but also beat us. Is his. cheap nike free 5.0 mens One chased pointing cheap said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. write my narrative essay

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.