Tuesday 24 February 2015

STRIPES

Scarf: Zara
Coat: Jaegar
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Russell and Bromley
Top: Zara
Watch: Daniel Wellington
Lipstick: Nars 'Cruella'

Whilst in Rome, my little sister took a bit of a shining to my camera and set herself the role of being my photographer, hence the load of photos I had to select from for this post! If you want to see more about my Rome trip, check out my Rome Photo Diary post which is up now!

I bought this top in Paris and I'm so glad I did, it has such a flattering fit and is such a classic style. You can't really tell from the photos but it has a black pannel at the bottom, making it a bit different than your normal plain striped tee.



9 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous, islay! :)

    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great installation as well as presents the Complete dialog box. itunes download 32 bit hitting the 5 computer limitation are often Apple's the Fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome bought material readily available for offline playing. official site link sites within each section. If you're checking out your nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. alternative is useful to capture the video clips as well as see them offline. Mobdro Download The costs variation of this application will enable us to

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.