Sunday 27 November 2011

Beauty questions tag: This or that?

Hello everyone,
today I really wanted to do a beauty tag post, and I came across this one on google and decided to give it a go!
Please do this tag too and send me the link if you do it, I would love to read them!

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all your palettes and eye shadows?
All of my palettes and eyeshadows because I rarely use them anyway, and I have much more lipsticks/ mascaras than eye shadows. There is really only one that I use everyday and that is a No.7 one called 'wheatsheaf' which I could easily purchase again!

  
Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Hmmm, I would rather chop it all off because it would take a while to grow back, but it would eventually and I'm not really a fan of the whole wispy scraggy long hair anyway!
Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink! I'm not really sure why, except from it's my favourite colour?
If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up?
I would be so tempted to spend (and probably waste) $1000 on makeup but I would have to go for clothes.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick I guess...? It seems far less messy and I don't really fancy rocking the bright red eyeliner look an a daily basis!


Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I would have to say MAC because we don't have Sephora in England, although I have visited while on holidays and it was lovely inside!


Would you rather use only one eye shadow colour or one lip colour the rest of your life?
One eyeshadow colour, because as I said before I really only use 'Wheatsheaf' from No.7, and I love wearing bright red lipstick!
Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
Winter clothes in the summer because I guess it's better to be warm than freezing? And I love layering up scarves, jumpers and cardigans!




Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright! I love wearing bright pastel shades all year round. At the moment my nails are a shocking blue and it's almost December!
Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or messy bun?
I wear my hair in a messy bun all the time and practically never in a pony tail!


Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Never use lip gloss because I could always use lipstick instead! And I couldn't live without my nail varnishes!

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Shave them because they would grow back in a few weeks?
Would you rather live without make up or nail polish?
Wow, this one's hard. This is genuinely a hard decision. I have been sat staring out the window for the past two minutes now trying to weigh up the pros's and con's of each one... I would have to say, although it breaks me to do so that I would have to live without my beloved nail varnishes! Nooo!

Thankyou for reading this and have a lovely day

1 comment:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.