Wednesday 30 November 2011

Cute wrapping, and Love Hearts and Crosses jewellery

Hello everyone,
it's one of my friend's birthdays tomorrow and so today I was wrapping up one of her presents and it looked so cute, I thought I just had to share it with you!


Inside the box is a pair of gold owl earrings which I bought online the other day from Love Hearts and Crosses. The delivery was really quick, I bought them on Sunday and they came today which is Tuesday! Oh and they have free delivery at the moment but it finishes today, sorry about that!


Here is what the earrings look like:


They are really cute and they were reduced to only £3!

I also bought myself a scrabble ring with an I on it, I have wanted one for ages and I can't believe I have only just got round to buying one! 



The ring was also reduced to £3.

Anyway, onto the wrapping. The earrings came in the little brown box, and all I did was to add the ribbon around the edge with double sided tape.


Then I simply tied another piece around it with a bow. I think that it looks so cute and I would love to receive it for a gift. It looks so much prettier than just wrapping paper would look! I am definitely going to take the time this year to do really nice and pretty wrapping on my Christmas presents!

If you have any wrapping ideas, or if you have seen any on the Internet, please leave them as a comment below because I am in need of some inspiration!


Thankyou for reading this and have a lovely day

15 comments:

  1. I really like that ring and also the wrapping looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wrapping idea. I'm always looking for cute, unique ways to wrap gifts!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I love yours and will definitely follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! what a great post.
    now your newest follower x

    would love if your could check out our blog and follow back if you like- aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. Your toy it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at cheap prada handbags
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are
    beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hop over to this site best replica designer pop over to this website dolabuy Loewe Check Out Your URL Louis Vuitton fake Bags

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.