Friday 11 November 2011

Quick outfit of the day!

Hi everyone,
I thought I would just do a quick outfit of the day to show you what I was wearing today! It's noting super exciting or anything, but it is a good casual outfit if you are going shopping or seeing friends, enjoy!


What I am wearing:
Jeans- Primark around £10

Vest- Hollister around £15
Top- Hollister- £25
Cardigan- Primark £12
Bag- ASOS last year for around £30



Boots- Primark £10
Socks- NewLook £2.99


The boots are my favourite part of the outfit and they were only a tenner! They are suprisingly good quality for Primark and they are really comfortable! I think they do them in black aswell and next time I am in there I will be getting another pair!

Thankyou for reading this and have a lovely day

2 comments:

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.