Sunday 22 April 2012

Models Own- Disco Mix





I would like to introduce you all to my new favourite nail polish. It's name is Disco Mix.


The other day in Boots I was deciding what to get in order to take advantage of the three for two offer when this little glittery bottle caught my eye. There is was on the brightly lit Models Own shelf twinkling away at me. Immediately I knew it had to be mine.
I've had a bit of an obsession with glittery nails recently, but this one is my favourite out of them all. I love the way It applies to be really opaque with glitter after two coats, and I love how it doesn't chip at all! I took these photos after having it on for three full days without a top coat, and it's safe to say it's still in perfect condition!
I can't wait to try out more models own nail varnishes (especially Ibiza mix) I bought the Indian Ocean beetle juice one aswell, but due to it not photographing very well I probably won't blog about it!


You can buy Disco Mix for £5 (or 2 for £8) on the Boots website


Thankyou for reading, have a lovely day 
















17 comments:

  1. this colour is crazy, i need it. i haven't seen ibiza mix. will have to give it a look too.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo this is sooooo nice! Gorgeous colour and with the glitz too. Must check that out when I'm next in Boots.

    Just came across your blog via another blog and am now a follower :)

    Tx

    A Whimsy Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally swooned over this when I went shopping yesterday! I think it's gorgeous, but I hate removing glitter nail polish so I didn't buy it. And yes, I'm slightly regretting it now haha.

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely color! It looks so great. Love that polish

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a great colour ! It looks really good, I will have to go shopping to boots now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is gorgeous. I love Models own x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous nail varnish shade, I've never seen one like this before, thanks for sharing :D

    OutsideBeautyinsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love models own nail varnishes! I don't have this shade, but I have a few others. I love this one though! Think it will have to be my next investment! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg this is awesome- i love the colours! i still need to try out models own nailvarnishes... xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look's SO pretty! I've been meaning to buy it for ages- is it hard to get off? It always takes me forever to take Juicy Jules off xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, I just love this colour! It's soo sad you can't buy Models Own in Belgium, I am desperately looking for someone to trade so I can ask this but it's not really working I think. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, this polish looks amazing. Soooo pretty! I really want to try out their polishes :) Xoxo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prettyyyyy~ I can't get ahold of Models Own in Hawaii but I'm sure I can find a similar OPI/Sephora polish!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.