Tuesday 23 April 2013

IT'S STARTING TO LOOK SUNNY OUTSIDE, YAY!


IT'S STARTING TO LOOK REMOTELY SUNNY OUTSIDE, CAN I HEAR THREE CHEERS FOR THAT?! I'm currently sat at my desk with my window open whilst listening to some summery music and eating an ice lolly- life is good.

blouse: charity shop (gap)
levi shorts: brick lane
sunglasses: c/o sunglasses shop (I blogged about my sunglasses here)
necklace: dorothy perkins
lipstick: revlon 'cherries in the snow'

I bought this shirt back in February buuuuut it somehow found it's way to the back of my wardrobe and I never wore it- oops! I think I only paid one pound for it though, score! I've been after a pair of classic denim vintage Levi shorts for ages so I'm so glad I've bought another pair that fit properly and aren't lilac (yeah I have a lilac pair of Levis too...)
This outfit isn't all that summery to be honest but I still like it and I want to get a shirt like this one which I saw in Laura's wishlist post to wear my shorts with for summer, it's mint green and polka dot and it's just perfect!






18 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, really like your sunglasses!

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt, it goes really well with your necklace. These are lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty outfit! The sun is here too :D Its bliss!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, I wish we had some sun but it's still pouring here! :( Fingers crossed it appears soon x

    Charlotte / www.coloursandcarousels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, I wish we had some sun but it's still pouring here! :( Fingers crossed it appears soon x

    Charlotte / www.coloursandcarousels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit, perfect for this beautiful weather! xx

    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha the last picture made me laugh! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit, very suitable for the weather in england! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit ! so glad the sun has decided to come out x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this whole outfit, especially the colour of your top

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, this is just awesome! I love this outfit! That shirt is just great, and it's a beautiful colour too! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the blouse! :)
    Nothing better than a charity shop find!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous shirt, I must go charity shopping again!

    http://beautyandlefreak.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish the charity shops close to me had such cute clothes as yours. The shirt is a gorgeous shade, you look lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aha "omg sun!" love its. Great outfit Islay! xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.