Saturday 13 April 2013

London trip photos and vlog


cute photobooth photos in topshop and rough trade

me and my sister in the Dior at Harrods exhibition

the Ellies have SWAG. (in Monki)

cute group photo! (me, ellie, sophie, ellie)
at the Nicole Levy press day



I went to London on Wednesday and Thursday-  here's what I dot up to whilst I was there! I met up with a few of my loveeeely bloggy friends (their blogs are linked at the bottom) which I'd been wanting to do for forever but as we're so spread out across the country it's tricky to arrange! We went to the Nicole Levy press day too which I've got some more photos from and will be blogging about soon!
I also did a vlog too for the first time and it was kinda cringey to film but it wasn't that bad! I was thinking of doing more vlogs when I'm doing exciting things (I'm going to new York for eight nights in the summer and I'm definitely vlogging that!)

Ellie's blog: elliesfavouritethings.com
Ellie's blog: styleandstarbucks.blogspot.com
Sophie's blog: sophieetc.com




11 comments:

  1. I love all your photos and it looked like you had a great time! :D Id love if there was a monki in Ireland! Your blog is sooo cute so im going to follow you now! :)
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun with your blogger friends! Wish i could meet up with other bloggers!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun and such a lovely day! :) x

    http://www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Looks like you had fun!! xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed to vlog, you guys have such a cute friendship x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw it look's like you had such a nice time together, I really want to go to the Dior at Harrods exhibition!
    I loved your vlog lovely & your gorgeous jacket <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a fun time! Topshop is so huge, Im always a bit thrown by how much is in there!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were looking extreme beautiful girls.You guys really had a great time together on a london trip.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.