Thursday 18 April 2013

celine top from eBay and ASOS skirt simple outfit | outfits


a photo of fake celine top from eBay and ASOS skater skirt outfita photo of fake celine top from eBay and ASOS skater skirt outfit


a photo of rose gold river island watch like michael kors dupe
a photo of my face of the day wearing rimmel 107 kate moss lipstick and a topshop gold necklace

a photo of a messy bun hairstyle as seen in vogue

top: eBay (link)
skirt: ASOS
necklace: topshop
earrings: topshop
watch: river island



so the other day (actually it was quite a while ago now- I completely forgot to publish this post...) my lovely friend Laura put up this outfit post and she had pretty much exactly the same outfit as this on. I'd been wanting the skirt for ages as I'd seen her wearing it in a few posts before but it was out of stock so when they had it in stock with 25% student discount I had to get it straight away! I love the skirt, and I know it will go with loads of things that I already have- I want to get some wooly burgundy tights to wear it with though, any suggestions as to where sells them?
Oh and I also did this as a 60 second YouTube video which you can watch above, I'm not too keen on it but I got asked to do some and I thought it was alright as a first attempt! You can subscribe to my youtube channel islaayx by the way (I've just hit 500 subscribers, yay!!)

I hoped you liked this outfit post and it gave you some


written by islay on islaay

13 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely outfit. I love your blog so much!X

    http://zoeslittlediary.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that watch! your hair colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog post on what I bought on good Friday (it's not that great) http://therealevemills.blogspot.ie/2013/04/yey-ive-been-shopping.html :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! It's so simple, yet so so lovely! I really like your skirt too! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look even better in this outfit Islay! Congrats on the 500 subscribers on youtube! TOLD YOU YOU ARE FAMOUS!!!!!


    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, the top works so well with the skirt xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your messy bun, mine never go right!

    I've tagged you in a music related post over on my blog if you'd like to have a crack at it!

    http://molliemuses.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/everyday-im-shufflin.html

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gold watch is so rad

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/note-from-editor-blogger-back-in-june.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm totally in love with your blog, where did you get this golden watch?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very gorgeous look! Love the celine t-shirt and dress :)x
    http://www.dcharchitects.com/celinebags/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Settled value arrange deals are additionally utilized for eBay store proprietors where the postings are by and large recorded for a month on end as opposed to for a week or 10 days or less. ebay

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.