Friday 5 April 2013

thrift shop





cardigan:charity shop
necklace: topshop
top: eBay (link)
treggings: topshop
socks: poundland (hahaha)
boots: clarks
watch: river island

I picked this cardigan up forever ago in a charity shop for around a fiver but it ended up at the back of my wardrobe and I forgot about it completely until I refound it the other day! I got so many people at sixth form asking where it was from when I wore it last week- personally I think it looks like something they would sell in Urban Outfitters for like 8 times the price!! My Clarks boots are still going strong considering I wear them most days and they're not showing any signs of wear and tear at all!
I've spent most of my easter break so far either revising or working but I'm going to London for a few days next week to do some shopping and to meet a few of my bloggy friends (Ellie, Ellie and Sophie) which I'm really looking forward to! We're going to the Nicole Levy press day thingy too- do any of you happen to be going on the 11th?




25 comments:

  1. This cardigan is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't believe your socks are from pound land they're so cute!
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit and I like your socks just showing above the boots, very cute! :)

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely! Unfortunately I never seem to find anything I like in charity shops and I can't believe those socks were from poundland! Complete bargains x
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! Love love love that cardigan! It's gorgeous! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the boot and sock combination, they are such a steal from Poundland!! :) I am so jealous that charity shops near you have cute little pieces like that! We have beige trousers. :(x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cardigan is lovely, such beautiful colours! The boots are fab too, I love a good pair of boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute cardigan, I can never find nice stuff in thrift shops :(

    burgundybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOD IZZIZLAI THAT CARDIGAN IS AMAZING!!!! I love it! x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your boots, they are exactly what I'm looking for! Plus, your cardi is sooo cute!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cardi! Your boots are amazing too! xx

    www.ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Islaay I love your socks!!

    itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the same top and wear it loads because its just so chic! Don't knock poundland till you've tried it I say ;)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely in love with the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi girl! you really have a great style! I do love your posts and so your blog. You have a new follower ;) Kisses from Spain
    Olaya
    ladyinboho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is a very beautiful and awesome blog.
    I am glad to say that thank you for this awesome post.
    thrift shop

    ReplyDelete
  18. your current company provides silicone trails by the wider connected with 150mm for you to 800mm that happen to be applicable with different kinds connected with excavators, earthmovings, farming products along with the additional pieces of equipment.Construction

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave a comment on my UK beauty, fashion and nail art blog islaay.com to give me your suggestions for posts, nail art tutorial requests and any other questions or comments you have.